Quincy Animal Hospital welcomes you to our website!
Phase 2 Reopening of our clinic - begins Monday 6/8/20
As Florida is transitioning into Phase 2, we will begin reopening of our clinic on Monday Jun 8, 2020.
We greatly appreciate the understanding and support of our clients. You have greatly helped us to be able to continue to serve you and your pets. We realize this has been hard on our clients, patients and staff. Each appointment requires additional time and we have done our best to see everyone in a timely manner.
IF YOU ARE SICK, HAVE A FEVER OR ANY OTHER SYMPTOMS, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN SCHEDULING ANY APPOINTMENT OR REFILLS.
CURBSIDE service is still available for anyone that requests it and is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for anyone at risk.
- Please remain in your vehicle on arrival.
- Masks will be required to enter facility. No exceptions.
- On arrival: TEXT 509-9107 (preferred) or CALL 875-4811. A staff member will come and escort you inside when an appointment room is available.
- Each exam room will be cleaned thoroughly between appointments.
- You will enter the exam room and will stay there throughout your appointment. You will be checked out and will be escorted to your vehicle when you are finished to maintain social distancing.
- Drops offs will still be handled curbside. Text or Call on arrival.
- This will include surgery patients as well.
- We will require masks to enter the facility.
- ONLY 4 people in the lobby area at a time - please observe through the doors before entering.
- Stay behind the blue lines and please maintain 6 feet distancing from other clients. Designated areas are provided for seating.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to continue to provide care to our four legged family members during this difficult time while protecting your families and ours.
Quincy Animal Hospital in Quincy, FL is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Our staff treats your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet and owner. We want to make you comfortable and help you in your pet health care decisions. Dr. Larry and Dr. Beth want our clients to be active participants in the health care of their pets. Clear communication and easy to understand information is vital to you in making these decisions and providing that is our goal.
At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at (850) 875-4811 for all your pet health care needs.